As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Even comfort during the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to arrange for annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential issues before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your specialist will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to figure out if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any potential problems that are creeping.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc a call at 318-855-2326 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.