There’s no getting around the changing weather in Bossier City, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual furnace service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc pro drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few easy ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Bossier City. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is ideal for your system, give the team at Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc a call at 318-855-2326 to start saving a little more today.