During the cooler Bossier City months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. However, if it does, a simple call to Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc will help bring warm and comfort back into your house in no time. We’ve got some signs you should monitor for to help you determine if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before it results in an emergency repair. Call Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc as soon as possible if you observe any of these problems:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace right away and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that makes a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be examined by your HVAC expert or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a indication of a problem with your thermostat, it may also mean your furnace is not the right size for your home.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you notice a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s become noisier than usual, it’s probably a good idea to arrange a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your energy bill, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your professional from Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc can find out what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It could be a something as minor as an air filter problem or something as big as a motor problem. We’ll help you sort it out.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, call us and our team can help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc at 318-855-2326 or book an appointment with us online.