In Bossier City you depend on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be needing a furnace repair
visit any day. At the very least, you might have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and effect your furnace’s performance. It could even produce trouble with your furnace’s limit switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some indicators for you to search for. The earlier you can call for a heat pump service, the better. Call in an expert, like Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc, if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem feeble? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a issue with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running noisily or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace right away and shut down its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a clogged condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC professionals to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc at 318-855-2326 when you need to setup repairs or regular maintenance.