As spring rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Bossier City? Even if your air conditioning system is up-to-date or was operating just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never expect to book any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your equipment inspected seasonally by a Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc tech can help locate minor troubles before they turn into major meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is placed outside, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your equipment can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can cause elevated energy consumption—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling bill and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps spot small problems before they become large, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and perform a set of AC performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to find troubles before they create extensive issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is prepped to give worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your system is open to premature failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete unit condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc pros a ring at 318-855-2326 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.