At Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc, we know that picking a company you can count on to do AC repair in Bossier City is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly provide you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Central Aire Heating & A/C Inc a call at 318-855-2326. We’re happy to help!